10 Fashion Blogger Problems…
Fashion Bloggers – the ethereal creatures similar to unicorns
…who get sent goodies, look pretty, and write about ‘stuff’.
Sounds easy right?
Here are the Top 10 Bloggin’ probs…
- Getting asked ‘so what do you ACTUALLY do?’
- Getting sent some nasty ass products and having to decide whether to ignore them, or let the company know ‘they aren’t to your to your taste’
- Your social event calendar getting so busy you find it hard to see your friends
- Parents think you are becoming anti-social as you are always in your bedroom, however they don’t understand you haven’t vlogged for 3 days!
- Buying things seems SO expensive – and you wonder
‘ …if only if I could get these gifted ’
- When people helpfully tell you ‘you have a spot’ or ‘you look tired/rough’
…Oh really? Thanks for the reminder…
- The prep that actually goes on behind the scenes of ‘blogging’
Tidying up/Lighting/Make Up/Editing/Uploading/Responding to Comments…
- Having to explain to any ‘potential’ boyfriends that…
‘ermmm well, i have a blog, and Youtube channel and kinda have like 30,000 followers…’
- Seeing a walk in wardrobe as an ESSENTIAL due to SO many clothes/shoes
- Wanting to just have a lazy pyjama day, but unfortunately pj’s not cutting it as an OOTD