5 MAJOR Fashion Mistakes You Are Making!
1) You are wearing leggings too often
Yes they’re comfy – but stretchy pants aren’t chic 7 days a week! Try and remember what you wore pre 2008
2) You aren’t washing your nice lingerie separately
Those $50 silk La Perla strings are getting chucked in a hot wash with your M&S pants!
Place in a pillowcase and do NOT tumble dry!
3) You opt for your comfy pieces too often
Make a rule that your Uggs/Hoodie only are worn to commute/chill!
4) You are a repeat offender
We all have that one item we like to over buy… (Personally this is nautical jerseys – aye aye sailor)
Have a wardrobe clear out and you will see where you are heavy on certain items and lacking in others!
5) You haven’t invested in outerwear
Think about it, your outerwear covers the majority of outfits, often hiding the styling beneath.
Make sure you have a good quality leather jacket or coat to throw on for fail-safe style points.