Bond Girl Make-up Tutorial
High Party season will soon be upon us, so we’ve enlisted the help of our very own make-up guru Abigail Wylie to share some of her make-up secrets from our shoot.
Model Alex Rose looked killer on our Bond theme set, and now you can recreate the look.
- Prep your skin by cleansing and moisturising, use an oil control lotion & mattfier to cover excess oils. Then use a base foundation, mixed with a little concealer for added coverage if you need it. Feel free to use more concealer over the top if necessary.
- For your eyes, use a creamy based eye colour first then add eyeshadow over the top. Using a creamy base really helps intensify your colour.
- Use a deep brown liner on the base of your lashes, then with a small brush blend in to create a smokey look. Use a brown shadow in the crease of your eye and under your lower lashes. Finish off by curling your lashes, and a good coat of mascara.
- For your brows, use coloured brow mascara suited to your colour, if not a simple brow brush is fine. Then fill in with a coloured brow gel or liner for a defined shape.
- If you have one, use your contour palette on your cheeks. If not use your bronzer below your cheekbones, and use a highlighter cream or powder on your cheekbones for perfect definition. Finish off your look with a pop of lip colour.
TOP TIP: For oily skin types, using a matte base as prep helps prevent the need for touch-ups.
TOP TIP: After applying the first coat of lip colour, I like to blot the lips, then re-apply which makes the colour last longer.
MAC Oil Control Lotion
Illamasqua Skin Base foundation
NARS Radiant Concealer
Amazing Cosmetics Concealer
MAC Paintpot in Quite Natural
Illamasqua Brow Cake in Thunder
NARS Orgasm Blush
NARS Contour Palette in Paloma
NARS 413 BLKR Illuminator