Best of the Brits 🇬🇧🇬🇧
The Brits are coming, and we’re indulging in a lil nostalgia of Brit Awards gone by. Are you ready for the ultimate countdown? *drops mic*
Brits Best Bits
From presenters to performers, the Brit Awards have had their fair share of “but do you remember when?” moments, and we’re here to jog your memory. With the best of british musicians and artists hitting the red carpet tomorrow night, we went on a gif hunt to prep us for whatever piece of showbiz history will go down.
1. When James Corden was one-upped by a last min toilet dash. We’ll never know what happened to him…
2. When James Corden and Grimmy took BFFs to a whole new public level.
3. When Justin Timberlake and Kylie Minogue also brought their relationship bae game to the Brits stage.
4. When Katy Perry was, you know, Katy Perry and wore all of the colours at the same time.
5. When Madonna got cape, wear cape, fell.
6. When Lorde and Disclosure performed together live.
7. When Blur and Oasis didn’t even pretend to be nice to each other. Brit pop wars.
8. When Pharrell made us all remember that size matters when it comes to hats.
9. When Rihanna and Drake were e v e r y t h i n g.
10. When Adele performed Someone Like You at the Brits in 2011 and everyone cried. Everyone. Even you.
11. When Adele’s speech got cut off in 2012 and she was suitably outraged. Can u not.
12. When Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner talked about rock and roll and actually drooped the mic.
13. When Geri Halliwell spawned a thousand hen do fancy dress costumes and wore the union jack dress. 🇬🇧
What’s your fave moment ever from the Brits? Tweet us @PUBLICDESIRE
Time for more PD?