Q + SLAY : QUICK FIRE Q’S WITH @THEURBANGAL
We caught up with the babe behind @theurbangal, Valeria Barrientos. This Miami based bae slays on the daily and knows how to put together an outfit like no other! Prepare for some serious wardrobe envy..
1. If you could explain your fashion sense in five words, what would they be?
Comfort, innovative, stylish, chic and mature
2. What most inspires you when it comes to your fashion sense?
3. Leather or Denim Jacket?
Oh wow, that’s a hard one….life or death, denim.
4. Fave social media site? (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc.)
5. Do you have any hidden talents that we would never guess?
It’s not so much of a talent but I’m a pretty good swimmer. I took classes when I was younger and it stuck with me.
6. For the perfect Insta edit, do you have a go-to app/filter?
Oh yes, I’ve always used VSCO, A4 it’s my personal favorite.
7. City Break or Hot Holiday?
Hot holiday, I rather lay by the beach with a fresh coconut and a good book.
8. When it comes to poses, you kill it! Do you have any advice of how to nail the perfect photo pose?
Yes, you have to find what work best for your body, example I have rectangular shape body so I always try to bend my body in ways that it will give the illusion of a waist, lol.
9. Any PD shoes you are swoonin’ after currently?
After the Chaos Booties came into trend I can’t stop myself from needing every pair possible. I mean, they fit perfect for every season.
10. What is up next for The Urban Gal, do you have any adventures planned?
Adventures? Yes, always, I’m living the biggest adventure of my life. I never thought that a blog I created for my graduate program would get all the way here after 2 years.
Want to see more of The Urban Gal, check out her PD Look Book here!
Want more PD gal?