DATA CAPTURE COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) No purchase is necessary.
2) This promotion is open from Wednesday 16th November up to and including Friday 18th November up to 23:59 and is open to customers aged 18 years old and over, only
3) This promotion is open to entrants that complete the data capture survey sent via email on Wednesday 16th November with subject line “Okay maybe we came on a little strong..”
4) The prize is 5 x Public Desire shoes to the value of £150.00. There will be only one winner. The shoes are subject to availability, size and colour. 5 x pair of PD shoes are non refundable, non transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
5) This promotion is not permitted to be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or competition.
6) Only one (1) entry per person. Entries made through agents, third parties, entry duplication method, delivered late, incomplete, offensive, obscene, pornographic and deemed not suitable for submission or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
7) This promotion is not open to anyone associated with the promotion; including employees, families or agents of Public Desire Limited and its associated companies.
8) Public Desire shall notify the winner via email on or after Monday 21st November. If the winner is not contactable within 48 hours’ after the closing date, an alternative winner will be chosen at random by Public Desire. The winner will be asked to pick 5 shoes of their choice. The winner must respond within 48 hour’s of first contact date.
9) The winner’s name will be available on request from Monday 21st November 2016 to Wednesday 21st December 2016 from Public Desire Limited by sending a stamped self address envelope to: Public Desire Email Marketing, Studio House, 40 Invar Road, Manchester, M27 9HF.
10) The winner may be contacted to participate in public relations which will include disclosing their name and geographical location on the Public Desire Website WWW.PUBLICDESIRE.COM and Public Desire’s social media pages.
11) Public Desire may collect personal information for the purpose of administering this promotion. Public Desire will use your details to keep you informed of relevant offers and other marketing communications (which you can unsubscribe from at any time). By providing your details you are providing your consent to these terms.
12) Public Desire and the entrant acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or otherwise associated with Instagram or Twitter.
13) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control.
14) Your statutory rights are not affected. This promotion is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15) Promoter: Public Desire Limited, Studio House, 40 Invar Road, Manchester, M27 9HF